Monday, August 18, 2008

Two Month Pediatrician Appointment

Alexandra is two months old today. Hooray! This meant that we took her to the pediatrician today for a check-up and five shots (well, four were given as shots and one orally). Here are her stats:

height - 23 1/4" (75th percentile)
weight - 11lbs 15oz (75th percentile)
head - 15.5" (75th percentile)

At her two week check-up, she was in the 50th percentile all-around, so she has definitely grown a lot in the last six weeks!!

She's a little tired and fussy from the shots, but hopefully with lots of love from her parents (and baby Tylenol), she'll be back to normal by tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!
    I've been enjoying the blog! We just had our two month appointment today too...shots are no fun. I'll fill you in on the blog later tonight. Give me a call sometime soon...
    Katy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made you that blanket!!! It is so nice to see you and your baby girl all cozy beneath.
    Allana

    ReplyDelete