We had a lovely visit this last weekend with Grandma Evelyn Lewis, Alexandra's only living great-grandparent. Alexandra wanted to wear a new dress for the occasion, so she tried out her plaid pink dress (as she is modeling above).
Below is a photo of four generations on the Lewis line (Christopher, Barbara, Grandma, and Alexandra). Pretty impressive! Christopher's side of the family is where Alexandra gets her beautiful baby blues.
Great-Grandma gave Alexandra a cute set of socks and this adorable headband, which she is modeling below.
We also had cousin Will's baptism last weekend (hooray!). He was baptized at the Fairlington United Methodist Church bascially up the street from us in Alexandria. The service was followed by a fun party at William and Erica's place. Christopher and Alexandra were exhausted and fell asleep together in a chair during the party. Fortunately for Christopher, I messed up our camera's settings and did not get a good daddy-daughter-asleep photo.
This is the absolute cutest photo of Will (at least that I have taken - I'm sure his parents have even cuter ones). His baptism outfit was complete with this adorable white hat.
Cousin Will with his proud parents after his baptism.

That is a cute photo of Will! I would like the original in digital form. I also love the first photo with you and Alexandra.
ReplyDelete