Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ergo Baby Carrier


Christopher and I have a new secret weapon: the Ergo baby carrier. Alexandra is finally big enough to be carried in it without the infant insert (which she didn't care for once she was about 2 months old), and she LOVES it! I took her around the entire grocery store in it on Sunday. She is perfectly content in it - no fussing whatsoever. She also enjoyed going around our house in it on Saturday while I did chores. And, as our photo below shows, she enjoys listening to her mommy play the piano while sitting in it. The carrier is so comfortable. I can carry her in it for a couple of hours and not have a sore back.

We love the Ergo baby carrier!

1 comment:

  1. I need to try that with Grant. We have a Baby Bjorn carrier... I used it when he was little, but haven't tried it in a while. She's a cutie... as always.

    ReplyDelete