Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas vacation (Part 1)



It's no shock that I'm behind on my holiday blogging. Christopher, Alexandra and I spent a wonderful week out in Colorado with the Grimmers for Christmas. I'll have a couple more entries to go to get caught up, but here's my start! In the photo above, Alexandra is wearing her paper hat from her Christmas cracker (a British tradition we picked up while living in Dubai). She loves the Sassy toy on her right - it plays "Hey diddle, diddle, the cat and the fiddle." Whenever she's upset at the table, I hit the button for the toy to play, and she smiles and is happy! We think that the voice singing sounds a little bit like me, so maybe that's why she likes it so much :)



Auntie Em and Alexandra having fun together on Christmas Eve.




Her Uncle Joey suprised her in this shot at our cabin at the YMCA's Snow Mountain Ranch.




Alexandra looking surprised at dinner at the YMCA dining hall (she doesn't like the red-eye double flash).



"Hello" from our borrowed exersaucer on Christmas morning!

Stay tuned - there's more to come!









No comments:

Post a Comment