Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wrapping up our Colorado Photos

Hmmm. . . I've been blogging about our Colorado trip for a while. It wasn't a particularly long trip, I've just been really behind in my blogging! Well, I'll finish up the trip with this post. We had a lot of fun hiking in Colorado. Here we are on a family lunch outing walking around small lakes near Eltron.

Note Alexandra's stylish hiking shoes.

Grandpa and GG.
Blizzard and Kody probably had the best time on the hike.


Here's Emily hard at work at Eltron Water Systems.
We spent one of our last days touring the Coors Brewery in Golden. Even though Alexandra is too young to drink beer, she now knows exactly how it's made.


After the brewery tour, we took a couple of trips down the Alpine slide (what visit to Colorado would be complete without it?).

Yep - Alexandra rode down with her mama!

Alexandra discovered her grandparents' gong and figured out how to take off mallet and ring it all by herself. What a clever girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment